- Candidates are to report to the allotted test centre at least 90
minutes before the scheduled commencement of the test.
- Neither any candidate will be admitted 15 minutes after the
commencement of the test nor any extra time granted for completing the
- Candidates are to be in possession of the following when reporting
to the test centre: Document: Admit Card duly completed. Writing
Materials: Ball Point Pen, HB Pencils, etc for rough work.
- The test room will be opened about 30 minutes before the
commencement of the test. The candidates are to be seated at the
- Your Admit Card will be verified during the test. One part of Admit
Card will be given to you as proof of your having appeared in the test.
Please ensure that this is duly signed by you and the test invigilator.
- The duration of the test is 2 hours 30 minutes. All questions are
compulsory. Each question has four options. All questions carry equal
mark. There will be NO Negative Marking for wrong answers.
- It is your responsibility to make certain that you understand and
follow the directions for answering. AIMA can accept the responsibility
of scanning / capturing your answer accurately only if it is completed
in accordance with directions.
- Take the questions in order, but do not waste time pondering over
those that seem extremely difficult or unfamiliar to you. A wise
practice is to first answer the questions you are sure of. Then, if you
complete the test before time is called, go back and reconsider any
questions about which you were uncertain.
- Although the MAST. stresses on accuracy more than speed, it is
important to use the allotted time wisely. Make every effort to pace
yourself by making yourself familiar with the mechanics of the test. The
directions explain exactly what each set of questions requires to answer
those questions. Read all test directions carefully. Read each question
carefully and thoroughly. Before answering a question, determine exactly
what is being asked.
- Calculator, Pager, Mobile, etc are not permitted inside the test
- All the questions and instructions of the test will be in English
- Candidate will be allowed to leave the test room after the
completion of test and only after permitted by the invigilator. If you
wish to leave the room during the test, you must have the invigilator’s
permission. You will not be permitted to make up the time you lose.
- AIMA reserves the right to cancel the admission/entry to the
test/withhold the results of any candidate who impersonates/uses unfair
means during the test. This is without prejudice to any other action
that can be initiated.
- Non-adherence to any instructions or failure to comply with any
rules governing the conduct of test will lead to cancellation of your
- All disputes pertaining to any aspect of the test will be settled
through any arbitrator, who shall be appointed by the Director General,
AIMA. Further, all legal cases pertaining to any matter of the test will
be dealt with under the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
COMPUTER BASED TEST:
- ‘Computer Based Test’ means the candidate sits in front of a
computer and the questions are presented on the computer monitor and the
candidate submits the answers through the use of keyboard or mouse. Each
computer is connected to a server, which prepares the question set and
delivers it to the candidate on the computer.
- Computer Based test assumes that the candidate has basic familiarity
with use of computers like use of keyboard and mouse operation. It is
the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before
appearing in the test and AIMA cannot take responsibility for the same.
- In the rare and unlikely event of a technical failure during the
test, the candidate may be required to attempt the test again.
- The candidates must ensure that the computer allotted to them is
switched on and any problem with the computer should be informed to the
- Details like your Name, Roll No, Form no etc are to be filled on the
space provided on the space provided on the screen for test appearance.
- There is no time limit for individual parts of the test. The
candidate can go back and change any of his/her answers.
- All questions will be of the Multiple Choice Question (MCQ type).
Each MCQ will consist of a stem which may be in the form of a question
or an incomplete statement and four options.
- Candidates must choose the correct or most appropriate answer by
clicking on the button next to the answer. Candidates can navigate
freely through the questions.
- At the conclusion of the test you should follow the instruction of
the invigilator in order to properly record/save your test work.
- Blank sheets for rough work will be provided, if required.
- All centers are closely monitored for security and candidates’
identity and activities will be recorded using web cameras and/or closed
circuit TV cameras. Anyone violating the rules of the test center will
not be allowed to continue with the test and will be automatically