All UGAT Registration Forms received at AIMA by due date will be allotted Roll Numbers. Applicant may confirm their roll number and test cetnre allotted from AIMA website: https://apps.aima.in/UGAT2017/ 7 days prior to the date of test.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD UGAT ADMIT CARDS?
For downloading your admit card kindly follow the following procedure:
- Check website link: https://apps.aima.in/UGAT2017/ seven days before the test date.
- Access individual admit card using UGAT Registration Form Number
- Take the printout of the admit card from the above link. Admit card will have the roll number and test centre address.
- Affix on the admit card two similar photographs.
- Get the photographs on the admit card attested by any Gazzetted officer or Head of the Institute / College from where the candidate has graduated or graduating.
- Report to the test centre at least 45 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the test